My interests are Software Engineering and Programming Languages. My mission is to help shape the art and science of software construction in ways that maximize productivity and reliability.
E-mail: rsanteli-at-nd. Phone 574-631-1467. Office: 350 Fitzpatrick Hall.
Publications and research: click here.
- IWPD 2013 program committee co-chair
- ICSE 2013: publicity team and judge for Student Contest on Software Engineering (SCORE)
- IWPD 2012 program committee (co-located with ISSRE 2012)
- WCRE 2012 industrial track program committee
- Journal reviewing: COMLAN, EMSE, IPL, JSS, STVR
- Co-reviewer for past conferences: ASE, FSE, ICDCN, ICSE, ICSE NIER, ISSTA